16-19 Ram Big Horn Classic VS Titan..Which To Buy?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tomb

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 bighorn-cherry red
Engine
5.7 HEMI
sorry for the multiple pics-having problem with the pc!

w6pea

U.S.Marine Corps Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 "Laramie" 4x2 CC/LB SRW 6.7L CTD Leer 122 Campershell
Engine
6.7L IL6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
A few years ago I saw a program on KPBS here in San Diego, (Public Broadcasting System Television ) it was on the Bataan Death March. Up until that point I didn't care if it was a Toyota or a Nissan or a Mazda if I could get for cheap I bought it. But then I realized that these companies treated all of the POWS of WWII like slaves and basically ran ***** labor camps.:favorites68: From that point on I looked at these companies in a different point of view. I do not buy anything made in Japan, China or Korea.:favorites68: Sorry for the Rant ! :Rant:
Congratulations on making the decision to purchase a Ram Truck.:waytogo: You will really love. :wave:Enjoy your new Ride! :waytogo:
Semper Fi.:Caffeine:

I forgot to add my Uncle Bob was in the Army Air Corps he was a crew chief on a B-17 Bomber. He was stationed at Clark Field in the Philippines and he survived the Bataan Death March he spent the majority of WWII in a Japanese POW Camp.

Last edited:

w6pea

U.S.Marine Corps Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500 "Laramie" 4x2 CC/LB SRW 6.7L CTD Leer 122 Campershell
Engine
6.7L IL6 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Here's my Ride 2016 Ram 2500 Laramie CC/LB IL-6 6.7L CTD
My Wife's Ride 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 3.6L V-6 4x4155687-a1d9971a6fe7bac1d2a0065b60651f55.jpg

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
A few years ago I saw a program on KPBS here in San Diego, (Public Broadcasting System Television ) it was on the Bataan Death March. Up until that point I didn't care if it was a Toyota or a Nissan or a Mazda if I could get for cheap I bought it. But then I realized that these companies treated all of the POWS of WWII like slaves and basically ran ***** labor camps.:favorites68: From that point on I looked at these companies in a different point of view. I do not buy anything made in Japan, China or Korea.:favorites68: Sorry for the Rant ! :Rant:
Congratulations on making the decision to purchase a Ram Truck.:waytogo: You will really love. :wave:Enjoy your new Ride! :waytogo:
Semper Fi.:Caffeine:
Except titans are fully built in the US. Most American cars are built overseas, even chevys economy cars are Korean imports. Gotta be careful what you’re getting and your homework these days

indept

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Except titans are fully built in the US. Most American cars are built overseas, even chevys economy cars are Korean imports. Gotta be careful what you’re getting and your homework these days
Fully built or just assembled with parts (engines, trannys, diffs...) Made overseas?

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
Considering the Titan is not offered in Japan, probably fully built here. I do know the Cummins engine and Allison trans are American companies built here

Fieldoc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have not seen an uglier looking pickup than the Titan. The front end is hideously large looking.

Lucy Girl

Military, Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
All Manufactures have issues. Take a look at JD Power's Initial quality list for problems per 100 vehicles.(PP100) Ram is number 4 @ 84. Nissan is #5 @ 85. Nissan includes cars & Truck. So consider Ram with 375,583 YTD 2018's and Titan @ 37,389 YTD. YTD= Sales for 2018. Ram also = lower fuel cost, quality ride and interior. Turning radius may be less than Titan yes but, How many U -Turns do you normally make? Turning radius is not considered for normal road usage unless you need to drive in circles a lot.
Love that circle thing you said. Lol