$170. Cheap! 2010-2012 Ram 1500 OEM Integrated Brake Controller L@@K!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!! SOLD!!!

Thanks to all that looked at the ad!!

Hey folks,

As you may know, I purchased a travel trailer and later THIS brake controller for my 2012 Ram 1500. After I realized I was over payload I bought a new Ram 2500. This brake controller was installed in my Ram 1500 and used for one trip (an hour drive). When I traded in my Ram 1500 I took this back out of the truck. My loss is your gain! The thing is like new!

I have the "slate grey" bezel for it, as you can see in the pics. The install takes 10 minutes (just screw it in and plug in the quick connect plug under the dash, and then you have to have your truck flashed at the dealer so your truck will show the settings in the dash as you drive.

Install video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8eHvGqL5XU

MSRP: $238.00

It's yours for $170 shipped to the lower 48. :drunk: I will ship it elsewhere but you must pay the difference in shipping.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
Reasonable offers accepted. Everything is negotiable.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
For $115 I'd put it in a frame and hang it in the man cave... Maybe even give it a 12 volt source so it lights up over my pool table. Nice conversational piece, don't you think?

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
For $115 I'd put it in a frame and hang it in the man cave... Maybe even give it a 12 volt source so it lights up over my pool table. Nice conversational piece, don't you think?

a simple no thanks would have worked, but you raise a good point. i can buy a brand new one for $132 shipped maybe ill do the same!

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
I paid $170 plus shipping. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, just trying to recoup. I had to pay to flash the truck and used it for a 1 hour trip and sold the truck. It's pretty much new. Thanks for the input. I never meant to sound harsh in the post above. I think it was taken that way. There are people interested in the unit. If you guys know links for good prices I certainly don't mind you guys sharing the links for the benefit of others here.

Exported2k

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Do you have any pics and what does the dealer need to do?

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73

I just took these pics. The unit is virtually brand new. It's not scratched or anything. Any discoloration you see in the photos is simply dust and/or finger smudge. I posted a link of how to install it. It is seriously simple to do. The plug is under the dash. Just remove the flat panel that covers the hole where this unit goes into your dash and screw this in it's place. It will take you 10-15 minutes if you take your time. After it's installed, just drive your truck over to a Ram dealer and tell them you installed the factory brake controller and ask them to flash it into your computer. They will actually use a computer to reprogram your trucks computer so the next time the truck is turned on it will recognize there is a brake controller installed. After that the brake controller will show up in your dash display.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and this is what it will look like installed

picture.php

OP
OP
Birddog

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73

Hey these pics aren't mine, I found them online but I just wanted to show you how it will display in your evic display in your dash. Let me know if you have any more questions.

picture.php

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.