2 door vs 4 door panels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevin_S

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hey everyone. New to the forum, and looking for a little help. I just bought a 2013 Ram 2500 regular cab. I understand that the doors themselves are unique from the 4 doors. There's a slight differences in the exterior of the door corners when comparing them to 4 door models. However; since my truck is a tradesman I was looking at switching the door panels out for a set from a laramie. I'm fairly certain the 2 door was never offered in laramie trim. Does anybody know if the interior door panels from a 4 door laramie would be a direct fit for my 2 door truck? Thanks

mjf6175

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins
kevin.....as an owner of a regular cab (2017 2500) who has done a ton of mods, I could only wish Laramie door panels fit. You are correct in that RC heavy duty's do not come in the Laramie trim. RC heavy duty's are only offered in 2 trims-Tradesman and SLT (for 2019 there is still only 2 trims for HD RC's, but the SLT trim in HD's is gone and now replaced by Big Horn). RC's have WIDER front doors than the front doors of QC or CC Rams which results in of course the inside panel being too narrow for an RC.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kevin_S

Kevin_S

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
kevin.....as an owner of a regular cab (2017 2500) who has done a ton of mods, I could only wish Laramie door panels fit. You are correct in that RC heavy duty's do not come in the Laramie trim. RC heavy duty's are only offered in 2 trims-Tradesman and SLT (for 2019 there is still only 2 trims for HD RC's, but the SLT trim in HD's is gone and now replaced by Big Horn). RC's have WIDER front doors than the front doors of QC or CC Rams which results in of course the inside panel being too narrow for an RC.

Thanks for the quick reply. I really appreciate your help. That's a bummer, but it is what it is! I still plan on upgrading the Uconnect to the large screen, swapping the jump seat for a console, and maybe adding power windows. Gotta dress it up! That tradesman trim is almost depressing lol