2003 dodge cummins diesel 2500 LED turn signal fast blink

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jon Spears

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins Diesel
I have a 2003 dodge cummins diesel 2500 and when I put LED turn signal lamps in the front of my truck I get fast flash in the rear and the front does not flash at all. I know that I can install resistors to correct the rapid flash . I would prefer to not get into the wiring. Can I just install a turn signal relay to correct the rapid flash problem?

Fast69Mopar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have a 2003 dodge cummins diesel 2500 and when I put LED turn signal lamps in the front of my truck I get fast flash in the rear and the front does not flash at all. I know that I can install resistors to correct the rapid flash . I would prefer to not get into the wiring. Can I just install a turn signal relay to correct the rapid flash problem?
Adding a turn signal relay or a relay of any sort to the circuit will not add enough resistance to the circuit for the TIPM to recognize that the bulbs or the circuit load is there an is good.

You don't have to wire in the resistors by cutting and splicing the wiring. There are plug-n-play resistors available.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You can also install "canbus compliant" LED bulbs which fixes the problem.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat