2005 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4 Sunroof problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gearman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just bought the truck I described in the title, it has a factory sunroof and the college student I bought it from said it leaked and the seal is bad so he caulked it up. I am wanting to fix this but they don't sell a seal that you can just put on. The drain lines are cleaned out but it looks bad and needs to be fixed as I am looking to sell this truck. Does anyone know of a seal fix that doesn't involve me buying a whole new sunroof. Right now that is the only option people are telling me and I can't help but think there is something out there I can buy that would work for a seal. Any help would be great and I am running out of options

PdPuNOme

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
you can try weather stripping for auto or stuff they sell at home depot/lowes. Sticky back maybe can secure to roof or glass to do the trick. there are alot of options for that stuff. I just ordered a bunch to do all the doors eliminated wind/road noise 100%.