2011 ram cooler line connectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

etuke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hoping for a quick definite answer before I air freight parts in for my truck.Here is my situation.I have my truck in the shop getting new trans lines replaced,I bought the two sets of lines to do tranny to cooler but the garage calls me and says the quick connect fittings in the cooler are rusted and needs replacing.I tracked down fittings in a Dorman 800-723 but they are listed for the transmission side.There is no listing for the cooler side other than buying the cooler/condensor.The fittings in the cooler are removable and I need to know if they are the same thats in the transmission.Somebody must have run into this issue and have the answer.

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would up replacing the whole condenser because my lines where so rusted in the fitting I messed it up getting them out I am sure someone will chime in.

OP
OP
E

etuke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
incase anybody has the same problem I found out the trans quick connects are different than the cooler quick connects,so if the cooler connectors are bad buy the outrageous priced condenser/cooler.