2011 ram headlight advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oscurida

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Greetings all! Im looking to get headlights without spending 1500$ on morimotos even tho they might be the best on the market, i just dont want to spend that now. So if any one can give there option on some others that would look similar with the LED bars on top and bottom type style and mi ght be able to provide a link to make it that much easier. and much appreciated.

hunterdan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Greetings all! Im looking to get headlights without spending 1500$ on morimotos even tho they might be the best on the market, i just dont want to spend that now. So if any one can give there option on some others that would look similar with the LED bars on top and bottom type style and mi ght be able to provide a link to make it that much easier. and much appreciated.
Now, I'm not running these, I tried the smoked version and sent them back, however, the beam pattern looked to be of decent quality and on the clear lens version, should be plenty bright enough. They look great, however, I believe you'll have to figure out which wires to splice into for the drl strips since the instructions aren't exactly clear, but it's not hard to do. Otherwise, they seem like a pretty well made light, very similar to oem, same adjustment style, same vents, etc.
OEDRO Headlight Assembly Compatible with 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500 2500 3500, Headlights with LED DRL Black Housing Clear Lens Amber Reflector Headlamp https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B09KBMMXXJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_11CMJTXKADPPKG77KEFA

darkone29

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
I'm in the same boat. I've got some water starting to collect in my 2011 OE lights, so I'm looking for options without spending a ton as well. What did you end up doing?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Lots of members like the Alpharex brand of headlights, the Nova and Luxx series are all LEDs

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If you want a lower cost option, the Morimoto Hybrid or the Alpharex pro are going to be your best options.

Message me if you would like a quote on anything.