2015 Ram Sport Headlight Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomV73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am looking to replace my headlight assemblies but I am unable to find something close to what I have now. I have a 2015 black sport with projector headlights.

What I am looking for:
1. Halogen projector headlight.
2. LED turn signal.
3. Black interior.

I have found plenty of halogens with black interiors but none with LED turn signals.

I wouldn't mind having LED projectors but from what I have read about the issues with the 2015 models and CANBUS I don't think its worth the hassle.

Does anyone know where I can find some replacements that won't give the electrical system on a 2015 fits?

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
Something like this:
I originally had Quads but run a slightly different design by this same brand (actually built by Alpharex). I have the marker and turn signals set to LED on my '15 with no issues. I also run LEDs in my high beams (w/anti flicker modules).

OP
OP
T

TomV73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks, those look good! I also found these:

Don't know much about brands, is Perde good?

TotallyHucked

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport CCLWB
Engine
If your lights are in good shape, why not just add LED bulbs to what you have? I've done tons of research over the years and the main thing when putting LED bulbs in anything is the body of the bulb/were the LED chips are is too thick, causing bad shadows/patterns. This style bulb fixes all that, I've run this style in the last few cars with factory projector lights and they are AWESOME

Those in both the lows and the highs are a great combo in my '17 Sport with the projector housings. Once I aimed them after the leveling kit I can see very well but also have not been flashed once. This is the low/fog combo:
IMG_7466.JPG

Lows and highs:
IMG_7467.JPG

I also run these fog lights:
IMG_6060.JPG

OP
OP
T

TomV73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If your lights are in good shape, why not just add LED bulbs to what you have? I've done tons of research over the years and the main thing when putting LED bulbs in anything is the body of the bulb/were the LED chips are is too thick, causing bad shadows/patterns. This style bulb fixes all that, I've run this style in the last few cars with factory projector lights and they are AWESOME
Lights are not in good shape, lots of water issues and one of the housings is cracked. I already installed some new Perde headlights and while they look and fit great, the light output is terrible. This is using their bulbs (xenon) too which were supposed to be an upgrade. I was just about to order some different bulbs so thanks for the pics on the SeaLight's!

Did you need to use AlfaODB to change the settings for LED when switching over to Sealight?

Last edited:

Hemi832

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
VIPMOTOZ Right LED Strip DRL Right Halogen Projector Headlight For 2013-2018 RAM 1500 & 2019-2022 RAM 1500 Classic Passenger Side Black Housing Headlamp Assembly Replacement https://a.co/d/gYU3bzl

TotallyHucked

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Sport CCLWB
Engine
Lights are not in good shape, lots of water issues and one of the housings is cracked. I already installed some new Perde headlights and while they look and fit great, the light output is terrible. This is using their bulbs (xenon) too which were supposed to be an upgrade. I was just about to order some different bulbs so thanks for the pics on the SeaLight's!

Did you need to use AlfaODB to change the settings for LED when switching over to Sealight?
Ahhh gotcha. I can't recommend any lights cuz I've only ever dealt with the factory projector style lights. Maybe check your local craigslist/facebook marketplace for a wrecked truck or someone parting one out with some good lights.

I did not have to change anything, I don't even have AlfaOBD yet cuz I don't have an android anything to run it on lol. But there's no issue with the lights at all

ramman95

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500 Limited Crew Cab 6'4" Bed
Engine
5.7L Hemi 4X4

I don't know much about the Perde brand but they are running OEM bulbs, 9012 and 9005. I would choose them over aftermarket headlights running H7, H1 or H9 projectors which tend to be weak with a terrible beam pattern. I'd run HID in the low beams (projectors) and LED in the high beams.

Rayzaa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

They are all aftermarket. Ive seen the same headlights under different brand names. I got Spyder headlights but ive also seen the same headlghts under OEMassive