2013 Air Suspension Failure

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Danielalonzo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yo,

I just replaced my EPS rack and pinion. It was plug and play. Very easy. But now I have 2 issues that didn't exist before... an ABS error and an air suspension error. I'm told the ABS one sometimes happens happens after changing steering components and the alignment i just got may fix that. But the air suspension one is more confusing. It's stuck in the normal ride height and when I push the raise and lower buttons they don't blink and there's no message on the screen. However, it will lower when I use my key fob for Entry/Exit mode so something is still talking.

Any ideas?

Thanks

hotrod45

Military
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, there is a special mode for the air suspension for jacking up the vehicle. Go through the evic and have a look. Even if it's there and you didn't use it, you might be able to step through the settings and have it "find" itself.

OP
OP
D

Danielalonzo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If I'm not mistaken, there is a special mode for the air suspension for jacking up the vehicle. Go through the evic and have a look. Even if it's there and you didn't use it, you might be able to step through the settings and have it "find" itself.

Thanks i'll give that a shot.