2013+ Premium Speedometer/Instrument Cluster for Gas Engines

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I certainly hope that y'all can get your money back and prosecute him for what he has done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pasteris71

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
For everyone that has been scammed/ripped off by Sausec17.

Please take the time to report him to Western Union. Western Union will give you a fraud report number. Once you get that report number contact the Oakwood Georgia Police Department at (770) 534-2364. File a report and give them the Western Union report number.

Do not go through your local PD. This guy at my estimation has stolen over a $1,000 dollars from us. If we all go to our local PD chances are these cases will never be linked.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
So it sounds like he may have been selling additional clusters he didn't actually own and telling yards to send them. This, only after he sold the original which he actually had.

Is not interstate fraud a federal crime?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

XabuJr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow... I suppose his silence on trying to get the info for the bezel he wanted me to buy makes sense now.. I was going out of town and told him to give me the amount he wanted and what paypal address.. and then nothing..

hinzy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wrong thread... sorry

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Don't buy from Sausec17

I bought a premium cluster from this guys at the end of November and I still haven't received it. He said on Dec 18 that it was going to be shipped. I've tried to get ahold of him the past week and no respond. Im sure I've been scammed just a heads up to everyone else out there.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Hopefully the delay is because of the Holidays! Hope you get that cluster from him or a refund. I could not find his name in the members list but have you checked his stats on his last log in ? Maybe you will here from him this week and all goes smooth, But really sucks if you got ripped off

I found his add for the cluster and looks like he has been banned! He has over 2k post bummer it all went south good luck

Last edited:

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Don't buy from Sausec17

He scammed several people. There's a whole thread on it. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if multiple bought the cluster you did

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Yeah, the mods left the threads there and didn't ban him right away because then he couldn't communicate. Once it was obvious he wasn't going to be getting in touch with anyone they banned him.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hopefully the delay is because of the Holidays! Hope you get that cluster from him or a refund. I could not find his name in the members list but have you checked his stats on his last log in ? Maybe you will here from him this week and all goes smooth, But really sucks if you got ripped off

I found his add for the cluster and looks like he has been banned! He has over 2k post bummer it all went south good luck

I took a risk I saw some people who said they had the same problem but you live and you learn

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
I took a risk I saw some people who said they had the same problem but you live and you learn

It is a bummer that someone turns out to be a douche, I seen the same thing happen on a MC forum I hang out at! A long time guy who sold stuff and delivered a good item, later turn out to be a ****** that ripped off a few people later! Still sucks your out a few hundred $$$

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
It is a bummer that someone turns out to be a douche, I seen the same thing happen on a MC forum I hang out at! A long time guy who sold stuff and delivered a good item, later turn out to be a ****** that ripped off a few people later! Still sucks your out a few hundred $$$

The people who are legit for a long time and then turn crooked are the hardest to avoid. You can do your due diligence and deal with them based off their track record, but it ends up being meaningless.

We had a guy in a car club I've been a member of for years. He was club president for a period, attended meets with his family, and sold many parts to people. At some point he ran into financial problems and started selling off a lot of stuff. Many club members stepped up and paid on the upper end for stuff to help him out, and he ended up scamming all of them and never actually delivered anything. He admitted it openly, and said he was just doing what he had to do to put food on the table. I understand being in a bad situation, but stealing from someone (especially a friend) is never OK. Had he been honest I know a bunch of us would have thrown some money his way to help out. That whole situation really shook me up and made me a lot more cynical.

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
The people who are legit for a long time and then turn crooked are the hardest to avoid. You can do your due diligence and deal with them based off their track record, but it ends up being meaningless.

We had a guy in a car club I've been a member of for years. He was club president for a period, attended meets with his family, and sold many parts to people. At some point he ran into financial problems and started selling off a lot of stuff. Many club members stepped up and paid on the upper end for stuff to help him out, and he ended up scamming all of them and never actually delivered anything. He admitted it openly, and said he was just doing what he had to do to put food on the table. I understand being in a bad situation, but stealing from someone (especially a friend) is never OK. Had he been honest I know a bunch of us would have thrown some money his way to help out. That whole situation really shook me up and made me a lot more cynical.
That was a similar story we heard on the bike forum! The guy got in financial trouble then started screwing people! We all would have kicked in to help if asked! The other thing was he made some parts and did a great job,where he could have grown it to a big side line !
Hope you have a great New Year

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Any updates on the items? Or
Updates on the progress of catching him?

whetrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I hate thieves. That being said I hope he gets what's coming to him.

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
No

Sausec17 had a proven track record and substantial amount of posts and still took people for a ride. This is why we require 50 posts to even sell or post a WTB. There is still a chance of getting burned. 50 isn't that many it flies by but usually shows a sign they will stick around or not. In this case it didn't help I am sorry to read that.

Last edited:

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I purchased from this guy twice , I believe , the latest was a set of TGC rear coil coil spacers ..... each time I used PayPal .
He certinly was a lagit and great seller for me ..... I'm afraid that I probably aided in this because I probably spoke highly of him in the sales thread .
Thus giving others to have a false sense of security with this seller .
Nevertheless, I always purchase via paypal only and I pay the sellers fees , I will not purchase by paying finds and family ever again , unless I know the seller personally.

Pez68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just have to use PayPal, regardless of how well you think you know someone's online persona. Snakes are everywhere.:flipthebird:

Status
Not open for further replies.