2014 BCM configuration needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floridamac

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I recently had some electrical issues and sent my truck into a recommended shop. I am starting to regret it now. The shop went to do a BCM swap, which I didn’t think was going to fix the issue and now is saying the file is corrupt. I am thinking he doesn’t know what he is doing. I have alpha and wanted to know if someone has a 2014 SLT 2x4 1500 bcm configuration I can upload to my bcm?

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I recently had some electrical issues and sent my truck into a recommended shop. I am starting to regret it now. The shop went to do a BCM swap, which I didn’t think was going to fix the issue and now is saying the file is corrupt. I am thinking he doesn’t know what he is doing. I have alpha and wanted to know if someone has a 2014 SLT 2x4 1500 bcm configuration I can upload to my bcm?
Do you have a backup of your old one or access to it still? I would see about installing the old to pull the proper config if possible?