2017 1500 tonneau cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mjscharlotte

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi V8
Hey guys,
I bought a 2017 1500 Limited with a tri-fold aluminum tonneau cover. A friend of mine said that the Limited came with it from the factory but I looked on my window sticker and it's not listed. I've tried to find the answer but can't. Does anyone know if it came from the factory and what brand it is? I went to the dealership to get a second key cut for it and they told me that they don't have a key blank that will fit - which tells me that its not MOPAR. There are no stickers underneath or anywhere on the cover. It looks like a BakFlip but I would think that BakFlip would have put their name on it somewhere. Thanks for any help.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
It might help if you post a couple pictures, one including lock, one from above and one of the underneath area near the rear. Maybe someone with a similar model will recognize it.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Hey guys,
I bought a 2017 1500 Limited with a tri-fold aluminum tonneau cover. A friend of mine said that the Limited came with it from the factory but I looked on my window sticker and it's not listed. I've tried to find the answer but can't. Does anyone know if it came from the factory and what brand it is? I went to the dealership to get a second key cut for it and they told me that they don't have a key blank that will fit - which tells me that its not MOPAR. There are no stickers underneath or anywhere on the cover. It looks like a BakFlip but I would think that BakFlip would have put their name on it somewhere. Thanks for any help.

They never put a tri-fold hard cover on from the factory,they were all soft fold covers.If it's not listed on your window sticker,it's not a factory cover

IMG_4049 (2).JPG

OP
OP
mjscharlotte

mjscharlotte

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi V8
Thanks guys. I called a few other dealerships and they verified what you have said. The factory only offers a soft tri-fold and it would have been listed on the sticker - like the above pic. After several hours of research on the cover I have finally found it. I've never heard of this brand/company but it seems like a good well built product. Whatcha think?

https://www.foldacover.com