2017 Dodge Ram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NBTX41

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just put the 275/60/20 nitto grapplers on and noticed only between 55-60 I can feel vibration in steering wheel, not shaking, just vibration then goes away. Had the tires rebalanced and still only does this at those speeds. Is it just the agreesivs thread?

46RamMan

U.S. Navy Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I just put the 275/60/20 nitto grapplers on and noticed only between 55-60 I can feel vibration in steering wheel, not shaking, just vibration then goes away. Had the tires rebalanced and still only does this at those speeds. Is it just the agreesivs thread?

That or could be a out of round tire. Even a balanced tire if out of round will tend vibrate at certain speeds. Raise it up and rotate them and see if one is out of round.. You can also check for a bent wheel then...

Tach_tech

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L HEMI
Get them road force balanced. Even if a tire balances perfectly it can have excessive road force which will cause a vibration.