2019 1500 classic 4x4 affordable lift options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dino DeGaetano

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I've already started a conversation about this with Nick from gotexhaust. I have a 2019 ram 1500 4x4 crew cab that will see very limited off roading. Don't really tow. Sticking with stock wheels and tires at least for the foreseeable future. Looking at non lift block options for leveling and lifting the front without messing up geometry and without new uca. When things break they will be replaced and/or upgraded. This is my daily and I don't want it to be a money pit. Looking for the most cost effective way to get this done without needing to replace non-broken parts in the process. I've read all the posts and done weeks of research but there's always something that I wish I would have seen or known before I spent the money that I don't have. Any and all input appreciated. I had a lifted Xterra that went anywhere and never let me down. That out of my system, this truck will be a pavement princess 98% of the time.

kurek

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well, you've read all the posts so you've certainly seen plenty of people promote the Bilstein's set at 1.4 or 2.1" - not a lot of people unhappy with that combo. I ran it for years too (well still am running it, except now I have different springs... )

I guess you could look around for other options and naturally there are other options but if you want something proven and cost effective that's kinda the most proven and about the most cost effective route.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
@Dino DeGaetano are you looking to be at a particular height? @Nick@GotExhaust will not steer you wrong or push you into something that is not what you explained to him. @kurek is right about Bilstein 5100 being the proven budget friendly option you can’t really touch them unless you do eibach’s version of them. It comes down to how much height and money you want to spend. You get what you pay for spend a little more get a little more.

OP
OP
Dino DeGaetano

Dino DeGaetano

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
My theory is buy once, cry once. I'll spend the cash for what I need but this isn't going to be my off road rig so I'm mostly going for looks. I want the front and back level. My rear is almost exactly 2.5" higher. I am torn beteween the eibach, RC and bilstein. Leaning towards the eibach setup with their springs. Don't want uca or to extend brake lines, sway bar ends or anything else.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
My theory is buy once, cry once. I'll spend the cash for what I need but this isn't going to be my off road rig so I'm mostly going for looks. I want the front and back level. My rear is almost exactly 2.5" higher. I am torn beteween the eibach, RC and bilstein. Leaning towards the eibach setup with their springs. Don't want uca or to extend brake lines, sway bar ends or anything else.

you would be nose high using eibach springs unless you do their full kit front and rear

OP
OP
Dino DeGaetano

Dino DeGaetano

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Definitely want it level or no more than 1/2" rake. Cheapest route seems like 5100 at the 2.5 setting? Is that right? Or eibach with their springs at 2.1 ? I'm ready to pull the trigger on something right now but don't wanna regret my choice

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Definitely want it level or no more than 1/2" rake. Cheapest route seems like 5100 at the 2.5 setting? Is that right? Or eibach with their springs at 2.1 ? I'm ready to pull the trigger on something right now but don't wanna regret my choice

If you want to just do the fronts the 5100's is the cheapest quality route. Most people like the 5100's but a few do say the 5100's ride a little too firm for their liking. Eibach shocks and coils ride great but are a bit more money but you are getting coils and shocks instead of just shocks. I prefer the ride of the Eibachs. they just ride smoother on and off road than the 5100's but both are a quality option!

OP
OP
Dino DeGaetano

Dino DeGaetano

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I need UCA too if I get the eibach right?