4" lift options?, shocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ryan J

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Laramie limited
Engine
5.7 hemi
Im looking at possibly doing a 4" lift on my '12. At 185k miles and to my knowledge everything is factory excep the bils i put on 4-5yrs ago. I want to replace the whole front end including hubs and axles. What brand and kit is everybody going with? I would 90% of my driving is highway miles so i want something that has a decent ride. My company work truck has a 4" ready lift but its on a tundra. It has a pretty decent ride. Whats yals opinion on brands of kits and shocks?

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
TTX components have taken my abuse pretty well.

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Im looking at possibly doing a 4" lift on my '12. At 185k miles and to my knowledge everything is factory excep the bils i put on 4-5yrs ago. I want to replace the whole front end including hubs and axles. What brand and kit is everybody going with? I would 90% of my driving is highway miles so i want something that has a decent ride. My company work truck has a 4" ready lift but its on a tundra. It has a pretty decent ride. Whats yals opinion on brands of kits and shocks?
Zone and BDS are your 2 best riding 4" lift kits. As stated above TTX is great replacement parts.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We recommend Zone for the 4" kit. It rides like stock if not better. Message me if you would like a quote.

MattHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
We're getting the Zone kit for this incoming 2012 Laramie project! It recently got nittos, 141 alloy ion wheels and new brake pads. Got some rust and we're hoping they are not that bad.