2019 Bighorn Cluster Lens Replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Frankd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
I read through a few threads but can't seem to find an answer for my situation. I have a 2019 Ram Bighorn. I took it to a detailing place for a quick wash and when I got it back, there were spots on the cluster lens. I had some plastic polish so I figured I'd try it out but it didn't help. I'm going to bring it back to the detail place to see if they can fix it but based on what I've been researching, they probably got some sort of cleaning solution on the lens that permanently etched the plastic.
So I'm wondering if anyone knows if I can change just the lens over the instrument cluster? I removed the cluster trim piece and it does look like the lens is glued on around the edges. I've been searching online but can't seem to find the part number for the lens. Apparently they offer a variety of different instrument clusters so I'm not sure how to figure out which one I need (assuming its even available).

...Really hoping this detail place can figure out how to fix it.

Attachments

• Cluster.jpg
    Cluster.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 5

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
They are available. If you decide you need one, check with Benny @AllMoparParts.com - a forum vendor.
He'll make certain you get the correct one.

OP
OP
F

Frankd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
Thanks for the reply. I THINK I found the part number... But it seems like there's several of them.

OP
OP
F

Frankd

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 V8
Per dredgers recommendation I reached out to allmoparparts.com. It looks like they're actually located ~20 minutes from where I live. The did locate the part (part# 68415494AA). It's about $120. What's worse is that it doesn't look like I can just replace the lens. It appears as though I need to remove the instrument cluster and split it in 2.

Has anyone ever done this before? I'm praying that the detail place can somehow get the stains off the plastic but I'm not hopeful. ...and also assuming they'll say it wasn't them but we'll see.

Attachments

• Cluster.png
    Cluster.png
    57.2 KB · Views: 1