2019 Classic Laramie - Black leather center console. Looking for Bench seat Swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LFHandyman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Eco
Hey All,

I have a new 2019 Classic Laramie with the black leather interior. I got an amazing deal that I couldn't pass up but this truck has a center console and I need the jump seat.

Is there anyone in Southern California(I'm in OC) that would be interested in swapping their jump seat for my center console?

Last edited by a moderator:

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Make sure you look for the black leather center jump seat. If you want it to match perfectly. Many who have the jump seats have the gray basic ones. It took me a long time to find a black leather jump seat when I did what you did. I'm also in Orange County

OP
OP
LFHandyman

LFHandyman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Eco
Make sure you look for the black leather center jump seat. If you want it to match perfectly. Many who have the jump seats have the gray basic ones. It took me a long time to find a black leather jump seat when I did what you did. I'm also in Orange County

Thanks. I found one on ebay on Friday for $750 plus shipping. While its much more expensive than I was hoping for, It is on it's way to me currently.

Mpgrimm2

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 (5th Gen)
Engine
5.7L
Make sure you post some before & after pics.

M² Mods.

hdoggie24

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Thanks. I found one on ebay on Friday for $750 plus shipping. While its much more expensive than I was hoping for, It is on it's way to me currently.
Sweet. Yea its pretty expensive. I did mine a couple years ago. Pretty straight forward though. I installed mine in a 2dr regular cab truck so didn't need to hook up the rear A/C and heat ducting. Im assuming yours is the 4dr?

Hawaii_Built

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ecodiesel
Man... If you were across the ocean, I'd be all over your offer. Black leather from a 2018 Laramie. I wanted the center console, but couldn't find a truck with the specs I wanted with it.

Good luck on the swap! Looking forward to the pictures of it being completed.