2020 Ram 1500 Classic SLT 2WD. Is it wise to install a Level Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robinsontech

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 1500 Classic 2WD
Engine
hemi 5.7
So I have been calling around, (I have never been a Car guy, just a computer Nerd lol), But some places I talked to they would install one. Then I had two great conversations with 2 other companies, and one gentleman said that I shouldn't level or even Lift this model. He said that it will cause issues down the road. The leveling kit for this model is just a coil which would lift the front 2 inches, but he said and I think I agree this would be a rougher ride, which is not great over time for the truck. Also, everything I see seems to point that the 4wd is the only one that can use a spacer and not springs. Anybody have this model leveled or even lifted. I have 17 inch wheels and the lift kit requires 20 inch rims. So I will be looking at a large price tag. Any insights would be greatly appreciative. I love this forum, it has been very helpful not to waste my money on things btw.

Thanks again.