2023-24 Ram 1500 Speed Warning, with Navigation and 12" display

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wmjohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
I umderstand this feature in 4th gen but in the 23s and 24s how do you set the miles over speed limit? I see how to turn it ONLY on and off under vehicle, settings, and. something like alarms.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I umderstand this feature in 4th gen but in the 23s and 24s how do you set the miles over speed limit? I see how to turn it ONLY on and off under vehicle, settings, and. something like alarms.
Since I have no clue what you're referring to, I'm gonna watch this thread.

OP
OP
W

Wmjohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Speed Warning is a feature that's been in Rams a long time. You preset the mph above the posted speed limit where you want to receive a warning.
We travel lots through small towns where the limits go up and down frequently and they hand out tickets liberally. It supports the budget of many small towns and counties!

CanRebel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Since I have no clue what you're referring to, I'm gonna watch this thread.

Do you have Ram Navigation with your truck? That is what the Op is talking about. Voice command will come on when you are certain speed over the posted limit.
I turned it off, so it just goes red on the display. I use google maps 95% of the time now.

Not sure about the 23/24, older one under Navigation->Settings you could turn on or off, or set over limit.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Do you have Ram Navigation with your truck? That is what the Op is talking about. Voice command will come on when you are certain speed over the posted limit.
I turned it off, so it just goes red on the display. I use google maps 95% of the time now.

Not sure about the 23/24, older one under Navigation->Settings you could turn on or off, or set over limit.
Nope, don't have that feature. Thanks...