2024 Front Tag Mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeorgiaTrains

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hey Folks- I just purchased a new Ram 3500 DRW Longhorn. My fourth in a long line of Rams. I always enjoy mounting my Georgia Bulldog license plate on the front but, I cannot find a mount that will fit this model. There are 2 holes in the bumper but, when you mount the plate, it is not straight and sticks out from the bottom. I can't be the only person with this issue.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I put a license plate frame on the front of mine with a vanity plate and when I noticed that the bottom stuck out I just bent it back by hand.

Dredger

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hey Folks- I just purchased a new Ram 3500 DRW Longhorn. My fourth in a long line of Rams. I always enjoy mounting my Georgia Bulldog license plate on the front but, I cannot find a mount that will fit this model. There are 2 holes in the bumper but, when you mount the plate, it is not straight and sticks out from the bottom. I can't be the only person with this issue.
My front plate holder was under the rear seat when I took delivery. I never installed it as Ohio only requires one plate. I filled the holes with plastic plugs.
If you don't find it in your truck, here's what you need:

License Plate Bracket Kit - Mopar (68362197AA)

Last edited: