2024 Pricing and Discounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wmjohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
I see that Mark Dodge in La is offering 12.5% off msrp on ordered vehicles and another 1% with an affiliate membership. It appears that's using 2023 list prices as a basis. They say they will lock your price upon paying the deposit, and you won't see an increase if prices rise before delivery.

Looks like a much better deal than Granger presently at 4% under. Just a few months ago 7% under was available, and that's close to Mark's present day 13.5% off. Anybody found other pricing to compare?

Last edited:

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I see that Mark Dodge in La is offering 12.5% off msrp on ordered vehicles and another 1% with an affiliate membership. It appears that's using 2023 list prices as a basis. They say they will lock your price upon paying the deposit, and you won't see an increase if prices rise before delivery.

Looks like a much better deal than Granger presently at 4% under.

Make sure you're comparing apples to apples. Granger usually lists percentage off INVOICE and not MSRP. Get quotes from everyone you're willing to fly/drive to and make your decision on OTD price

OP
OP
W

Wmjohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
In this case, we did get a delivered cost. As mentioned, 13.5% off msrp is a real specific number, and you just add the doc fee, and ttt.

4% under invoice is lots higher, again if you add the same fees. (esp since that was 7% under on 23s just a few months ago)

Agreed it's not where you start, but where you end up. The point of my post, is asking members where the best deals are currently !

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wmjohn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Koons is saying they offer 6.2 + 1.5% (with affiliate code) under invoice, so it sould be easy to compare the same build with Mark Dodges 13.5% off msrp, or others. Just ask for a quote.

Koons has a bs $899 processing fee, about $500 above Mark. Watch out for another bs fee, the so called business license fee as some have it, some don't, but it can cost you $1000 or more, essentially for nothing.

Orher dealers may have even better deals. Don't know, however Granger is looking way higher right now.

We tried Farrish Ram in Md, and got no reply.

AnthonyRI

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Being in Louisiana, where we have some pretty specific rules, dictates that we cannot advertise "below invoice." We have to advertise off MSRP which at first was frustrating for me but then I realized it's a lot easier for you all to find an MSRP on the build & price (or at least close to it) versus an invoice price.

But the important parts also include what is the DOC fee, does the dealer require you to finance with them, have a trade, have affiliate, etc etc in order to get that pricing. And of course distance, estimating what that will take to get you to the truck or vice versa.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OasisNinjaBat