22 RAM 1500 12" screen. Playing phone msg's volume very low

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eprovenzano

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
On my 22 RAM 1500 with a 12" screen. Recently when playing phone messages the volume is very low, I have to turn it up almost to the max to hear anything... While other times it works fine. The issue is when I do have to turn up the volume I'll forget to turn down the volume after the message, and when a call comes in, it's so loud it almost blows out the speakers.

Pastor Bob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It may be a function of the volume on the phone, rather than on the truck. Next time you play a message on your phone, adjust the volume on the phone instead of trying to on the truck. Sometimes, the notification of the phone has a different volume setting than the actual message playback.

Anthony Wire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am having the same issue and I have the Laramie with the smaller screen than the 12". I tried from 3 different iphones and the volume is perfect in my other cars but in the truck, the volume is very low. The volume on the phone is turned all the way up.

OP
OP
E

eprovenzano

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 1500
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am having the same issue and I have the Laramie with the smaller screen than the 12". I tried from 3 different iphones and the volume is perfect in my other cars but in the truck, the volume is very low. The volume on the phone is turned all the way up.
I'm glad I'm not the only one... all the other functions work as they should.