4 wheel drive not engaging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StephenF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 2019
Engine
5.9 Cummins and 5.7 Hemi
Tried my 4x4 the other day and got the service 4x4 as lights kept blinking. Had a buddy of mine check the plugs as we read the issues with oil getting in them for the actuator ….cleaned everything and put his computer to clear the codes to see if it changed anything and the system says it needs a user name and password to clear the codes…..is this mopars way of forcing you to go to the dealer ? Any help would be appreciative…
2019 ram 1500 5.7

OP
OP
S

StephenF

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 2019
Engine
5.9 Cummins and 5.7 Hemi
Any guys on here a mopar tech in south jersey , would rather pay a guy on here then pay the dealer to assist..

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Your problem isn't Mopar, it is the app you are using with your OBD reader. It is asking you to register an account to use the application. You can try a different app, if you don't want to do an account, as long as it is compatible with your reader. The app with my OBD LINK MX+ did not require me to register that I recall