4th Gen parts for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DERJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Need to clear out a few items in the garage:

Black ceramic coated Mufflex DODM80 muffler - SOLD!
These Mufflex kits have a tendency to rust at the weld seams or discolor over time, but this one never will with the ceramic coating. I bought it and had it coated, but decided to stick with my coated 14" muffler. This has NEVER been installed and includes all the clamps for install.

McGaughys 2" front drop springs - NOW $115 shipped
Leftovers from a McGaughys economy kit. Only installed for about a month. Does not include the rear springs or bump stops, but I do have some leftover BellTech parts I can throw in - just let me know what you're looking for.

The pricing above includes shipping (cont US), but please include a little extra to cover any Paypal fees.
If your local (Central Texas) and want to pick them up, let me know - I'm willing to meet you and will discount it since I don't have to pack/ship them.

I might have some Spohn adjustable control arms to list later, but only if a previous sale doesn't go through.

PM me if interested - first come, first serve...

IMG_2894_zpsyxerkvbr.jpg

IMG_2896_zpspxipuvvf.jpg

IMG_2895_zpsftgqcjzy.jpg

IMG_2892_zpstza4noxd.jpg

IMG_2893_zps74bpcpok.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
DERJ

DERJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Prices reduced...

deangtp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I replied to the wanted post you were gonna sell the arms, but put me first on the list if your sale falls through.

cbo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Interested in the front springs. They will fit a 14 4x4 crew cab,correct?

OP
OP
DERJ

DERJ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 R/T
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Spohn control arms are no longer available, but the Mufflex and spring still are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca