7" HID lights and light bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Too many lights, well I'd say no. Especially if you're going to be actually using them for hunting or whatever. I'd like to add 2 more for the front as well as a couple in the back but I haven't seen or thought of a good setup yet. On yours I think it would be cool to put your new 7" lights on the rack and put 3 smaller ones on the light bar. That's my thinking at least.

Funny how us guys can always find things to spend money on. I've got a 4 wheeler that needs some new cosmetics but I've been so focused on my truck that hasn't happened yet.

I know of several guys on another forum running the 5100s on top of their lifts. Seems to work really well; they run around $100 a piece or so.

Mad Cow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
That is not bad. I will say that I am very pleased with the ride that the Zone lift and shocks give.

Thanks about the idea for the defender rack. I am not sure what I am going to do with the middle light mount on the light bar. I am half tempted to grind it off and paint so that I don't have a odd tag sitting there out of place.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
No problem. That would be pretty cool on the light bar with just two lights. You'd have something unique there. You could always put 3-4 front facing lights on the rack if you really wanted too. I was just thinking I've seen the larger lights up top on most trucks like that. Regardless of what you do your truck is looking awesome and with the rack and topper it's only going to get better!

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Doesn't rubberfrog have front lights on his rack? Big Horn 4 Life I believe is running the bilsteins on his.

oh and bump for the sale of the lightbar.

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
hey nim how does that light bar mount? will it work with a body lift?

OP
OP
nim81

nim81

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
you have to drill 2 holes, its a universal mount.
025-2-1.jpg

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
o so it mounts straight to the bumper i got ya.

Oefootball_70

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Can you measure the distance? I am wondering if it would fit where my license plate.holes are.

Status
Not open for further replies.