8 PIN CONNECTOR FOR TRAILER

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2004ram59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE, I HAVE WHAT I THINK A SHOP THAT HAS NO CLUE WHAT SCOTCH LOCKS CAUSE, AND THEY CUT OUT THE 8 PIN CONNECTION FOR THE TRAILER 7 WAY. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE PART NUMBER FOR THIS CONNECTOR?
I CAN GET THE FEMALE SIDE WITH THE NEW 7 WAY, BUT I NEED THE MALE END.
ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

18CrewDually

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7 H.O.
That sounds like you're looking for the main chassis harness. I doubt you'll find that but you could message and ask Benny, one of the forum's Mopar Parts supplier @AllMoparParts.com .
He can help locate what you need if available.

OP
OP

2004ram59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That sounds like you're looking for the main chassis harness. I doubt you'll find that but you could message and ask Benny, one of the forum's Mopar Parts supplier @AllMoparParts.com .
He can help locate what you need if available.
THANKS FOR RESPONDING, I AM NOT LOOKING FOR THE ENTIRE HARNESS. ALL I NEED IS THE CONNECTOR. I WORK AT A DAIMLER DEALERSHIP AND WE REPLACE THESE ALL THE TIME FOR COMMERCIAL VEHICLES. SO IF I CAN GET JUST A PART NUMER, I AM SURE I CAN GET IT WITH ALL THE TERMINALS.
THANKS ILL TRY BENNY

zrock

Reaction score
if it were me i would just hard wire it together properly as i doubt very much daimler uses the same plug in any of their vehicles unless it matches up with one of the old sterlings.

OP
OP

2004ram59

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP. WITH SOME DIGGING IN OUR WIRING BIN, I FOUND A MATE AND WHAT CONNECTOR ITS USED FOR ON DAIMLER (FREIGHTLINER) TRUCK. LATE MODEL FREIGHTLINER TRUCKS USE THIS CONNECTOR AS WELL. CHRYSLER PART NUMBER CLR04687894