A/C switch trouble or something.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
I know it's been a while since I've been on here, but work had me busy lately. Anyway, I was leaving from work this evening and I had my thing set to defrost. Well I switched to the front facing vents and it didn't do anything. Still blowing out the defrost vents. It didn't make any noise or anything. I didn't hear anything break or anything. Does anybody have any idea on what I could look into first?

MoparMagic'00

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
check valves... or broken vac line is what id look for... its over by the fire wall on the passenger side for the vac reservoir.. try it at idle and see if there is a difference in how it switches.. I know mine when i had trouble would be fine say under 1500 rpms and after that it would only blow through the defrost and floor vents..

OP
OP
tommyboi87

tommyboi87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.2 Magnum
It was the hvac switch. Something with the wiring. I pulled the bezel out and too the switch out. Was messing with the wires and it started working.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowrider357