AC Pressure Chart

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmm47172

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Dodge Ram 1500 ST Regular Cab
Engine
3.7 L V6
I have a 2008 Ram 1500 with a 3.7L V6.

I need to charge my Air Conditioner.

Anyone know what the low and high side pressures are supposed to be or have a chart?

FabricGATOR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
google r134 p&t chart

If you have a manifold that shows the low pressure degº F conversion, yo want to set it up above 32ºF (freezing) when the engine is turning about highway speeds. 2200?
Also, have the windows open, set to fresh air, and fan blower full high

Too much refrigerant and it gets warm and run the risk of damaging when liquid refrigerant goes into the compressor

NO AIR,,, don't let air into the sealed system, it is not condensable at these pressures. Burp your hoses / manifold

I hope this helps you. Please hit the [ LIKE ] button…

Please return and tell how this information worked for you, what you find, and how you eventually fix your vehicle (even if it is that you brought it to a mechanic / dealership for repair)
It is your feedback and final repair report that will make these forums useful to others in the future.
Many times I search and find the same exact fault that I am having, someone suggests how to fix it, the patron follows the suggestion and then never returns to say YEA! or NAY...

The forum thread just goes dead because the person fixed their fault and has not a care to offer the answer anymore. Please don't be that guy.

Cheers!