Air Lift 1000 with spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_bandit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi guys and gals, I'm planning on installing a set of the Air Lift 1000 air bags. Has anyone installed these while utilizing a spacer lift in the rear, like my Rough Country Level Lift? Just wondering if they would interfere in any way. Thanks for the help in advance!

VegasDragger45

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Depends on if the spacer has a hole in the center to allow for the air line to route through. I know the billet spacers don't have a hole and i'm not sure about the ones you have

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I've got that set up, not rough country though. My spacers had a hole in them so I was still able to route the airline through. It makes it a bit tougher to get the airbags in because of the spacer though. Took me a couple hours with another set of hands.

Honestly though spend the extra $100 and get airlift 5000 if you're going to be doing lots of towing, or putting more than 500 lbs on a hitch. My truck has a 1" rake and even with the airlift 1000 set at max, it drops 3" when I get my dads RV on. It has a 900 lb tongue weight

Last edited:

DohCanadian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi guys and gals, I'm planning on installing a set of the Air Lift 1000 air bags. Has anyone installed these while utilizing a spacer lift in the rear, like my Rough Country Level Lift? Just wondering if they would interfere in any way. Thanks for the help in advance!

I just ran into this a couple days ago. My RCX spacer has the bolt going right through the middle, so I am unable to route the airline.

So another member suggested to just drill a small hole right behind the bolt head, that way you can just run the air line up through the hole and towards the back from there.

It worked perfect.

AirborneRGR

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for posting this, I was wanting to do the same thing