And this is why you replace your UCAs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
kg93

kg93

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Update on my torture from last month. So i got AAA involved in the towing issue, got a quote from a shop on how much it would be to fix everything that got damaged 1527 total.

AAA sent adjuster, he thought my insurance was going to cover it. Needless to say i said **** that the towing company better be paying for it.

They tried to lie there way out of it, by claiming that they towed it from the hitch and not the front. So how could they have damaged the front frame?

Hah nice try, first the adjuster said he was going to get the survalence footage from the shop i had it at. Then i told he i had 3 witnesses that saw it, he didnt seem to believe my side of the story. Thank god for instagram, i remember i took a pic to post of my truck on the tow truck. Sent it to the adjuster, he sent to it the towing company....and they quickly changed there story and agreed to pay the full amount.

I win. Fixed frame, line x'd rocker panels, bumpers and side steps here i come.

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wtf did they do to your truck man...insane.

All this because you changed your UCA

Truck name: Rampage