Anyone ever try to bridge the Alpine sub outputs to mono?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@corneileous can you use jumper cables to another car battery to see if that does anything? Also try unplugging one rca, who knows! Trial and error.

I haven’t thought about trying a bass run with another car jumper cabled to my truck.....

But yeah, if I do that part with the RCA cables, would I be better to just unplug one of the cables or would it be better to get a single-female input/dual-male output “Y” and use only one signal wire to both inputs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I haven’t thought about trying a bass run with another car jumper cabled to my truck.....

But yeah, if I do that part with the RCA cables, would I be better to just unplug one of the cables or would it be better to get a single-female input/dual-male output “Y” and use only one signal wire to both inputs?

I think its combined inside the amp anyway, cant hurt to pull one.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Now im looking at the alpine s-a60m, has signal sensing 10v high levels, seems like it would pair well with my 12" type s. I gotta carpet the damn box already, only been years since i built it lol

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

Did ya try anything else?

I pulled the trigger on the alpine s-a60m and remote bass knob, should be in stock the 31st. Gotta look into where im gonna mount it then order up some knukoncepts 4 awg. In the meantime ill finish the covering on my box.

Cableman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Still waiting on sub amp to arrive in stock, so i ordered up some 3 way infinity 6x9s for the rear doors, installed yesterday and damn they are bright! Im thinking almost too bright for the rear.
For the ones that replaced dash and rear door speakers with alpine system, do you feel like the rear is almost too loud and bright?
I had to turn down the highs and fade a tad more to the front. Im gonna try and stick some foam over them rear tweeters, maybe that will tone them down. Crazy how much higher the highs got by replacing dash and rear doors.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerred17