Anyone interested in used parts or can help me figure out where I can sell them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prunes

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Trading in 2014 1500 in for 2500 and I’ve done a handful of bolt on upgrades within the last two years that I’m trying to figure out if they’re worth selling or just leaving on truck?

Namely, zone offroad upper control arms, hellwig rear sway bar and adjustable links, freedom offroad adjustable rear track bar, tufftruck rear HD springs part # TTC-1223. Is anyone interested or have any idea where I could offload for some cash?

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
If you have enough posts you can list in for sale section of the forum. Make sure to include paper with required information on each item you list. Good luck.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
If you have the time I'd remove the aftermarket parts and put the stock parts back on. You won't get more money for the truck with those parts installed if trading in. Even if you sell the truck private party a lot of buyers would prefer a stock truck as opposed to one that's been modified unless you find a buyer who wants those exact upgrades. Then you can sell the parts to recoup some of what you spent on them.

As far as selling the parts, facebook marketplace, craigslist, and ebay are all places to consider. Along with the for sale section of Ram forums. The issue for you on the latter is your post count.

Jeepwalker

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Reg Cab, 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Ya never know. Might be some young buck who thinks all that stuff is cool and wiling to pay a few extra bucks. Shows you did the upgrades thoughtfully ...not hood..like some guys. Throw it 'on the line' (that means internet) and see what happens. Just don't price the truck stratospherically ...like most guys do (and then sit on it for months). Price it like you want to sell it. Taking some of those items off, you might have better uses for your time than that. YMMV.