April 2021 Nomination Thread - Sponsored by Tascaparts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
@Onison Ah man, gotta check the rules.

If you entered last month, you gotta sit out a month. So I expect to see you in May's TOTM!

There are still a few days to enter everyone, so post some pics!

OP
OP
G-Ride990

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We are going to fire up the voting tomorrow.

Last chance to get some pics in!

atc06jh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
I think I’ll sit this round out since all the big guys flexing in here.

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
It's kind of surprising with all the nice trucks on this site there's not hundreds trying out for truck of the month.
I was thinking the same thing. And everyone's trucks are so different, I have only voted on a few TOTM events before. It was actually seeing @DodgeLady win against all the really nice, new lifted trucks that gave me inspiration to enter. (Realizing putting money and equipment into a truck doesn't secure you the win here, its all about personal opinion and truck beauty)
Congratulations again @DodgeLady on your win. I hope you inspired some others to come out and show off their trucks.

Good Luck everyone!
We still have 2 slots open to enter, Just do it!

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. And everyone's trucks are so different, I have only voted on a few TOTM events before. It was actually seeing @DodgeLady win against all the really nice, new lifted trucks that gave me inspiration to enter. (Realizing putting money and equipment into a truck doesn't secure you the win here, its all about personal opinion and truck beauty)
Congratulations again @DodgeLady on your win. I hope you inspired some others to come out and show off their trucks.

Good Luck everyone!
I agree, hope others will join.

Last edited:

2012RAM1500RT

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I can only guess some aren't as proud of their truck as others.
And yes, DL and I are both winners with the help of our senior voting bloc!
Older voters can still sway an election. ;):)
You are very correct. I am in this knowing I have a regular cab, short bed, have chrome and badges, not lifted so I know my chances are smaller but I love my truck and it's who I am. We all have different taste. I think we all have a chance be it big or small.

MartyZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2500 5.7l Hemi
I think we all have a chance be it big or small.

Couldn't have said it better man.
Just because I own a lifted Ram doesn't mean that's the only thing I like. I would love to do a slammed R/T single cab with all the racing stuff. I was always into race trucks since I was like 5 and learned they had NASCAR trucks. Now as an adult living on dirt roads and not having the Hobby money to start that project yet and not wanting turn my daily into a Race truck I went with one of my other favorite styles, lifted.

This forum has given me so many cool ideas from other users builds.
I never realized how uniquely custom you can get with these trucks. I love it.

(Honestly I'm pretty jealous of some peoples rides on here. They have had some really cool modifications and alterations that never crossed my mind before)
I think just because of that alone its enough to deter some people from entering.
But its not about that at all. like @2012RAM1500RT mentioned, "I love my truck and it's who I am."

Be proud of your ride, you never know who is going to see you post a picture of their dream set-up (your truck) or influence them to go a whole new direction with their build.

A little bit of incentive goes a long way. Sometimes its just seeing that it can be done is enough.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
im in knowing alot of people dont like chrome and badges and big tires but i am proud of what i have, winning or losing wont change my pride in my truck, same as you guys. im just happy to be involved and see where we all place. @MartyZ and @2012RAM1500RT , you both have sweet trucks. best of luck to both of you guys and myself in this friendly competition. i hope we can get a couple more entrants.

chris1126

RAMINA
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Any pics of your engine compartment?
i do. i will post some. i havent had any engine or engine compartment work done as we have big ideas for it in the future so its just a very clean and detailed engine compartment for now. will post some shortly if i can find them. current situation of Ramina is all dismantled. i can post those pics :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.