Are high beams adjustable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midnight_Club

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi forum,

19' Classic with quad beam reflector lights. I have adjusted my low beams using the screw hole under the hood. Is it possible to adjust the high beams as well?

Thank you

bryce88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Hi forum,

19' Classic with quad beam reflector lights. I have adjusted my low beams using the screw hole under the hood. Is it possible to adjust the high beams as well?

Thank you
They adjust together with the same adjustment screw. Both reflectors are together in a single unit. Here's a picture of the inside.
23a7eb9b9e5a22170c9fa30c81753581.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

chrisbh17

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What bryce88 said...the high beam is "fixed" as compared to the low beam, so in theory once you adjust the low beam correctly the high beam should be correct as well.

Its possible your high beam reflector is out of whack, your high beam bulb is defective, or both or none of the above.

IIRC the correct way for a high beam is for the center of the "hot spot" to be a little bit below the top of the low beam "hot spot", basically the high beam gives you a longer, brighter throw right down the center of where you are driving.