automatic folding mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pakuma

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I h have a 2019 Ram 2500 Laramie. Is there any method of getting the mirror to fold automatically when I turn off the Ignition?
Also any method to use the Nav while driving?

ibike

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Dunno if it snows or gets cold where you are but some of the folks on here said it’ll strip the plastic gears out when they freeze up. So I’m happy to have complete control over when my mirrors go in and out.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
If your Ram has Navigation
you can type in your destination while parked
If the Ram is moving, you have to use the VR button on your steering wheel, then tell the Nav where you want to go.

If you are taking a drive, going to a place where you have never been, study where you are going either on your computer & maybe print out some notes for reference, or buy map of the area.

If i am driving across country, each night i study the maps on my laptop.
I always look for Truck Routes to bypass cities

as far as the mirrors go
i just simply made it a habit to step out of the truck & press the drivers door mirror master switch & then press down on the Emergency Brake pedal with my hand & then press the master door lock button before closing the drivers door.

Last edited:

crash68

ACME product engineer
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 EcoDiesel
@pakuma your looking for Tazer Ram, it has live modes that will fold the mirrors when you park and the navigation entry while driving.
You better off using either AndroidAuto or CarPlay through the radio as the nav has real time updates and better voice commands.