Beautiful day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
We went from -30F a couple days ago,to 45F today,so decided to do some maintence on the 300 today,pulled 8 plugs and did a compression test,and scoped the cylinders on it. It's at 65,000 miles so i figured it was time to check the old gal out a bit,as it doesn't get as much maintence as the toys do.Piston tops and plugs all look good,and she pumps 225 on 5 holes,and 227 on 2 and one at 223,so buttoned the old gal back up and gave it a pat on the dash and a "good job old girl",lol. They like being patted and told their doing a good job :waytogo: :Big Laugh:

Attachments

• IMG_4489 (2).JPG
    IMG_4489 (2).JPG
    146 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
You did a compression check at 65,000 original miles LMAO?
The day i worry about what you think hasn't really arrived yet lad. I do what i want when i want. Tell you what,to copy the younger generation "you do you,and i'll do me" and i won't give 2 sh!ts about what you think.There hope you feel better :waytogo: :Big Laugh:

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My pops just bought a brand spanking new 300s this weekend. Haven't seen it yet, been sick the last few days but he says it's pretty dang quick! I think it's just like yours, he said it's white and loaded, not really sure what that means though, will have to snap some pics of his. Can't wait to take it for a spin

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
My pops just bought a brand spanking new 300s this weekend. Haven't seen it yet, been sick the last few days but he says it's pretty dang quick! I think it's just like yours, he said it's white and loaded, not really sure what that means though, will have to snap some pics of his. Can't wait to take it for a spin
There's days i think about 6.4 swapping it,but the damn thing pulls down wicked milege with the 5.7,and actually isn't to bad for power. I don't drink anymore,but if you do,the cooled cup holders are wicked for keeping a beer cold,lol.This one has the tan interior in it,but i don't think that's available anymore,but it's what sets the car off,from most white 300's

G-Ride990

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There's days i think about 6.4 swapping it,but the damn thing pulls down wicked milege with the 5.7,and actually isn't to bad for power. I don't drink anymore,but if you do,the cooled cup holders are wicked for keeping a beer cold,lol.This one has the tan interior in it,but i don't think that's available anymore,but it's what sets the car off,from most white 300's
It has cooled cup holders?? Why do our Rams not have this? Or did I not get a high enough trim? Haha

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
It has cooled cup holders?? Why do our Rams not have this? Or did I not get a high enough trim? Haha
The better 1/2 has had 2 fully loaded Challengers and you can't get the cooled or heated cup holders in them either.Not sure why you can get them in 300,but nothing else.You can keep a coffee hot in 1 holder and a pop cold in the other holder,I have to admit,I like them,lol.The heated rear seats are also a nice option in the winter if you have passengers

Last edited:

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
The better 1/2 has had 2 fully loaded Challengers and you can't get the cooled or heated cup holders in them either.Not sure why you can get them in 300,but nothing else.You can keep a coffee hot in 1 holder and a pop cold in the other holder,I have to admit,I like them,lol.The heated rear seats are also a nice option in the winter if you have passengers
Oh no, wrong again lol...........magically they are available in Chargers....

IMG221227.png
Tried to figure out how to adapt the LD cup cooler/heater to the 4th gen console but OEM stuff won't work.
The day i worry about what you think hasn't really arrived yet lad. I do what i want when i want. Tell you what,to copy the younger generation "you do you,and i'll do me" and i won't give 2 sh!ts about what you think.There hope you feel better :waytogo: :Big Laugh:
Lad lol.....Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the wasted time bwahahaha

Last edited:
OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Oh no, wrong again lol...........magically they are available in Chargers....

View attachment 510021

Tried to figure out how to adapt the LD cup cooler/heater to the 4th gen console but OEM stuff won't work.

Lad lol.....Sorry, I couldn't hear you over the wasted time bwahahaha
Last time i checked the 300 and the Charger are the same basic car,and use the same console.I figured you were smart enough to have figured that out,but i guess not :waytogo: :Big Laugh: Now you know,so hopefully you learned something today.With that have a good day. I'm out,and not wasting any more of my time on you

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Last time i checked the 300 and the Charger are the same basic car,and use the same console.I figured you were smart enough to have figured that out,but i guess not :waytogo: :Big Laugh: Now you know,so hopefully you learned something today.With that have a good day. I'm out,and not wasting any more of my time on you
I'm not the one who said:
Your words lol. Had you said, "available in the LD and nothing else", that would've made more sense and goes very nicely with your backpedal. Par for the course.

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I'm not the one who said:

Your words lol. Had you said, "available in the LD and nothing else", that would've made more sense and goes very nicely with your backpedal. Par for the course.
What ever makes you feel good,lol.Only you appear not to know the 300 and Charger are basically the same car,with the same console in both bodies.Carry on though,as it seems to make you feel better about yourself :waytogo: :Big Laugh: .You're really starting to get boring now.
I'm sorry if me doing a compression test on "my" car upset you,but it's time you sucked it up,and grew up,and joined the human race. With the amount of likes you got on your post,compared to the amount i recieved on my original post,it looks like you're the fool for even commenting on the compression test,and now you're the one back pedaling, trying to offset your original dumb post.You would of been better off keeping your mouth shut ,but no you decided to bash me about a compression test,and when that didn't work,you tried another dumb tactic claiming the 300 and Charger use differant consoles . WTF is wrong with you,give your flucking head a shake and join the human race for a change:rolleyes:
Moderators if you want to delete this thread,go right ahead,as i'm tired of dealing with this moronn

Here you go smarty pants,if you want to put coolers in your cupholders you could easily adapt a couple peltier pads to your cup holders,easy enough to wire in,even you should be able to figure them out

Last edited:

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
1. I thought you said "you were done" LMAO....guess not.
2. I didn't say at ALL they had different consoles. YOU said only the 300 could get heated/cooled cupholders. I am the one who showed you a pic of a Charger console (mine) that had them, thus disproving your dumbness (ignorance?).
3. You performing a compression test on your 65k original mile car didn't upset me; I thought it was hilarious. So did all my friends, especially the ones that are mechanics as well. I'm STILL laughing about it and all this butthurt.
4. You actually counting the likes anyone got tells me all I need to know about you (that and your 65k compression test not prompted by symptoms LMAO).....betting you measure your worth by how many Fb friends you have, or how many likes you get for anything.
Just stop, it gets more pathetic as you go......

(As you weren't actually done before, I'm sure there will be some inane response forthcoming lol)

OP
OP
W

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
1. I thought you said "you were done" LMAO....guess not.
2. I didn't say at ALL they had different consoles. YOU said only the 300 could get heated/cooled cupholders. I am the one who showed you a pic of a Charger console (mine) that had them, thus disproving your dumbness (ignorance?).
3. You performing a compression test on your 65k original mile car didn't upset me; I thought it was hilarious. So did all my friends, especially the ones that are mechanics as well. I'm STILL laughing about it and all this butthurt.
4. You actually counting the likes anyone got tells me all I need to know about you (that and your 65k compression test not prompted by symptoms LMAO).....betting you measure your worth by how many Fb friends you have, or how many likes you get for anything.
Just stop, it gets more pathetic as you go......

(As you weren't actually done before, I'm sure there will be some inane response forthcoming lol)
Glad i made it inside your head then,lol. If some random guy on the internet doing a compression test on his own vehicle,is big enough news to you,that you have to go to your mechanic friends about it,i must really be inside your head. BTW i'm glad i don't go to your mechanics,as they leave alot to be desired ,especially if they have the time to listen to you talk about me, :cheers: :Big Laugh:.Just for the record i do compression tests on my truck and the wifes car at least twice a year,and here's one to take to your friends,i usually pull the plugs on both every Sunday if they were at the track on friday and saturday.Better get off your rear and run that info over to your buddies,lol. Now that i know how much you worry about me,i can feel the love.Little tidbit though,you don't rate high enough in my head,for me to ever go to a friend and talk about you,just saying you rate pretty low on my worry scale.But you just made my evening,knowing how much what i'm up to,means to you,lol.
Don't mind me for laughing,but knowing i'm in your head that much,does make me laugh,it also make me think you really need some help.
Usually when i say i'm done,i ignore following comments,but tonight i'm holding down the couch,enjoying the entertainment,and you're tonights entertainment :waytogo: :Big Laugh:

Last edited:

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
and this has what to do with a Ram truck?
Nothing, and that's ok since it's in the "Other Vehicle Discussion" section. That said, since it has devolved into a bunch of BS between members, it's getting locked up anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.