Bed Cover Options: Too Many

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I see. Man, it is so hard to find a tri-fold (hard) that doesn't have negative reviews somewhere. I thought I had narrowed it down but now I am reconsidering. What a PITA.

It was probably my most disappointing purchase ever for any vehicle. I was amped up because it looks awesome but I had water leaking through and the quality was crap. I will probably purchase either a painted tonneau cover or truxedo prox15 if I get another cover.

OP
OP
D

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
One thing I am already not liking about the place I ordered from is I contacted them today and they said it could take up to a week to ship. Sure it is $60 cheaper then elsewhere, but if I place an order I kind of expect it to go out ASAP, or be told up front.

Txhemirt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
One thing I am already not liking about the place I ordered from is I contacted them today and they said it could take up to a week to ship. Sure it is $60 cheaper then elsewhere, but if I place an order I kind of expect it to go out ASAP, or be told up front.

What u go with after all

OP
OP
D

develand

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Truxedo pro x15. Had nothing but good luck with the company and the lo pro. Figured I will try this.

HitchHiker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've had the BakFlip HD tri-fold on my truck for about a year now with no issues. It's not 100% dry in heavy rains, I get a bit of wetness around the tailgate, but not enough to gripe about. The cover itself is plenty strong and still looks like new.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk