Best Heavy duty seat covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jfloyd1112

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hoping to get some good advice from others. I am looking for some heavy duty seat covers for my 2018 ram 1500 bighorn quad cab. I am looking into Carhartt, CalTrend, Kyrptek, CORDURA, I really do like trek armor (Bartact) but I see that it is only good for Tacoma’s and keeps but would it fit in my ram? I would really appreciate the advice. I have two dogs and they both get dirty and wet from the beach as well I do a lot of work with the truck and would need someone tough and water resistant. Thanks guys

james.price.58

U.S. Navy Veteran
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bartact are awesome, but will only fit Jeeps and Tacoma.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tri-J

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Aries Seat Defender
This may not be what you're looking for, but I got these a while back and really like them. I keep them on during the work week and take them off when the wife and I go somewhere fancy. They stay in place because they have rubber-like material on the bottom. Paid $26.64 a piece for them.

Booner21

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
I don't have any personal experience with these but I've heard good things about them and they look pretty nice. Custom colors too.
https://headwatersseatcovers.com/pr...onsole-non-opening-middle-bottom-seat-covers/

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I have these on my latest truck for 18 mos or so no issues. I had them on my previous truck for 10 years(previous ones were marathon same exact thing headwaters was started by a guy that left marathon) fit is good and as durable as any I have seen 1000d codura. My camo ones faded some but my truck sat outside everday. Not a single hole or tear. You can also remove them and wash pretty easy if needed. I had some custom binocular pockets sown in super handy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk