Best online tire shop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am looking to get some 18" Method Standards wrapped in 35 " BFG KO2s.

Everywhere I look prices are all pretty similar for the wheels but after searching around here I have read people finding Grabber AT2s for 180 and Cooper STTs for 200. Where are these prices?
I'm not 100% set on the KO2s if I can find another decent tire at a good price Ill save some cash this time around.

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can almost guarantee no one is finding either of those tires that cheap. 35s are not cheap. Also another thing to note, some tire stores have great prices but **** you on shipping, some have higher prices with free shipping.
And to answer your question, from what I have noticed discount tire seems to be one of the best places to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David776895

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I can almost guarantee no one is finding either of those tires that cheap. 35s are not cheap. Also another thing to note, some tire stores have great prices but **** you on shipping, some have higher prices with free shipping.
And to answer your question, from what I have noticed discount tire seems to be one of the best places to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also find that Discount Tires will match online prices. If you buy this Labor day, discount tires is also offering $100 off a set of 4. I don't work for them, but I watch their sales to see when the best time is to buy.

novelmike

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I got a really good deal from America's tire/Discount tire. Its the same company depends on where you live. But I purchased from their online ebay store. No sales tax and free shipping. Late last year the sale was spend $400 get $100 off on tires. So I bought 2 tires saved a $100 and then bought 2 more and saved another $100. The 4 tires were shipped delivered together. Almost $300 off when you include the sales tax savings. Also got my Method wheels from them.
I ended up getting 285/75/17 Nitto G2 Love them! Its about a 34" tire.

Buckfat

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016-2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Rimzoneonline
They have bundle deals. Or call them and tell them what you want and they will give you a very good price. Forgot all the details on break down of cost but it was the cheapest ANYWHERE. Box truck delivered into my garage. Everything was pallet and shrink wrapped. Very impressed!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I normally go through tire rack but my last set I ended up getting them from a reputable company off eBay I think I save like 50 bucks a tire on 35s

BCA87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Once I decided on the exact tire I wanted I kept doing a google search and looking at the shopping category to find every buying option I could. Eventually there was a site called bbwheels (I believe that was it, never heard of it before this) they had a sale going on for the cheapest I'd ever seen for these tires and offered free shipping. I have used discount tire direct before and was happy so I wanted to use them again and they price match so I emailed them the info to see what they would do. Received an email back that day from a rep with his number asking to give him a call. Called the next day and he said it all checked out from the other site then asked if I will buy today if they are able to beat the price, I said yes, they beat it by like $23. So I ended up getting a full set of 285/65/20 Nitto Terra Grappler G2's for $1130 total (shipping tax everything). Definitely shop around!

Ramuel_L_Jackson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Hemi
Tires-easy.com and onlinetire.com are the only online tire sources I use. Their prices are normally the lowest I can find, but I guess it depends on the tire and size you're looking for.

BlownGP

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 RAM Harvest New Holland Blue
Engine
Like ebay or Amazon if they have stuff in stock.

Discount tire is great when they have their $100 if you spend over $400

BigHornDan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn CC
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I found treaddepot.com to have some of the best prices on tires. Probably who I'll order my next set from

OP
OP
CaptainPowTown
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks for all the help. I have been searching continuously for the best deal and I think I found it in a shop called Desert Rat out of Tuscon, AZ.

I have also changed my mind about the wheels, the more I see them the more I prefer the Method NVs over the Standards. Unfortunately the 5x5.5 only come in a +18 offset with a backspacing of 5.7".
Approximately how far much will these stick out of the fender? And will this cause more of an issue with the fitment of 35x12.5s?

BCA87

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I'm correct that wheel is basically the same as stock, stock is like +19 offset, and will not stick out at all. This will require a good 1.25" spacer to fit a 12.5" wide tire if you don't want any rubbing or the need to do some trimming.