Best Performance Tuners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mholcomb316

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just looking for a performance tuner that's going to increase hp, fuel mileage and be reliable. May do major mods in the future but as of now just basics. Like CAI, exhaust etc. any information helps

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Many of us HEMI owners prefer the Diablosport line of tuners.

They are versatile, hold multiple tunes, have some good user selected options to help fine tune your ride and the support at Diablsport is great.

Good luck with the mods.

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
You won't see a big mpg increase, power will be nice though! I have a Diablo Trinity T-1000 with a hemifever custom tune

OP
OP
M

Mholcomb316

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So with the custom tunes on the Diablo Trinity, how do you go about getting those custom tunes and what a price range would be

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So with the custom tunes on the Diablo Trinity, how do you go about getting those custom tunes and what a price range would be
Buy your Trinity from Moe's, the custom tune will be part of the package - you will get an email from Sean at Hemifever after you've ordered from Moe's.

Cummins Powered

Reaction score
Ram Year
2008 Ram 2500 4x4 3.73 gears,1994 Ram 2500 4x4 12 valve modified, Industrial Injection #5 fuel plate
Engine
6.7 Cummins, 5.9 Cummins
Banks Power has the AutoMind Programmer, down-loader.

nightrunner066

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Sport
Engine
Hemi 8 Speed

I have a Greene Racing tune and a Hemifever tune. I prefer the Greene Racing tune. both have good reviews.

You can email them and pay their fee for a custom tune. or buy the tuner from them all set up.

coleflo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a Greene Racing tune and a Hemifever tune. I prefer the Greene Racing tune. both have good reviews.

You can email them and pay their fee for a custom tune. or buy the tuner from them all set up.

Why do you prefer the Greene Racing tune?

Zombh8r

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I run the Bully Dog GT Platinum with the premium tune. I saw a 1mpg increase. The only noticeable performance change was improved shifting. But I am totally stock except for the tuner. The monitor portion sucks I am always getting false coolant and trans temps.

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
I have the t1000 and Greene Racing tune and love it. Pulling high 4's and low 5's on my 0-60 runs:roflsquared:

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine

+2. Why prefer the JG over the HF tune?

Hemi8073

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just their preference. Some say it makes more power, others don't, kinda like asking why ford over Chevy, just all about preference

coleflo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
It sure would be nice for one of them to do an in depth comparison write up......:popcorn:

HammerHead

USMC 0313
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 4Runner
Engine
It sure would be nice for one of them to do an in depth comparison write up......:popcorn:

I'm actually conducting a detailed comparison between the two. It's a two year indepth review so it will be awhile. Running JG for a year and then HF for a year. I'm currently 5 months into my JG and loving it. I wanted to do a year for both with track slips and no mod changes between the two. I'm thinking about dropping in a 3000 TQ; if I do it will be a 1 year review.

coleflo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'm actually conducting a detailed comparison between the two. It's a two year indepth review so it will be awhile. Running JG for a year and then HF for a year. I'm currently 5 months into my JG and loving it. I wanted to do a year for both with track slips and no mod changes between the two. I'm thinking about dropping in a 3000 TQ; if I do it will be a 1 year review.

Thats great and all, but I was thinking more along the lines of running one down the 1/4... waiting 30 minutes... then running the other tune down the 1/4 then posting the time slips here later on that night.:roflsquared:

Hemi8073

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hard to do cause most ppl are either big Hemi fever fans or big Jay Greene fans, so to get someone to do it that won't feather it on one tune and not on the other will be hard in itself. Then to get some one competent enough to make a good clean pass on both tunes is hard as well. Might need a truck with radials, leave it in drive and punch it. Do like 3 passes per tune. But that's just wish full thinking

saintsreturn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn
Engine
EcoDiesel
I have a bully dog and will be selling it this weekend. Great tuner and did all I wanted it to do. Long story short, can't beat it for the short run but if you plan to go big later, just get the trinity. That said, if you want something for less that works great, the bully dog is awesome. I never had an issue and the dealer loved playing with my truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk