Best price on OEM style projector lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
@2010 Infantry Vet

A lot of members here preordered those Morimoto headlights, if you want OEM or even custom OEM, I would wait till these get delivered in December, there will be a fire sale on headlights here

Ian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins 24 valve
@2010 Infantry Vet

A lot of members here preordered those Morimoto headlights, if you want OEM or even custom OEM, I would wait till these get delivered in December, there will be a fire sale on headlights here

I was going to suggest the exact same thing! I'll be checking out the sales around then for sure!

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
@2010 Infantry Vet

Sorry for the thread jack...... but have they said if the morimotos will be working if we currently have DRLs activated without turning the parking lights actually on

JB1

TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry for the thread jack...... but have they said if the morimotos will be working if we currently have DRLs activated without turning the parking lights actually on

It’s confirmed, they will need to be custom wired if you don’t want to turn on the light switch.

Joe B

U.S. Navy Chief
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.4L
You can get them cheap on car-part dot com. just have to search a little, and call the yard. I bought my passenger side projector through that site, paid 200 plus shipping, has no damage, and no issues. in comparison, I bought my driver side on ebay, and its basically a water bottle.

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
It’s confirmed, they will need to be custom wired if you don’t want to turn on the light switch.
What if you have your DRLs activated from a dealer or wherever? Will you still have to do custom wiring?

OP
OP
2010 Infantry Vet

2010 Infantry Vet

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just called VIP motoz, they said the orange corner is the same size as factory, so these clear corners will work.

EA83560F-CFA6-4DAB-8A7E-F1B21C7CE83F.jpeg

Last edited:

Chief_6.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Has anyone tried these yet? Would love to see what the beam pattern is like.
I’ve purchased some vip motor headlights before not these but other styles and they performed well. The fitment wasn’t 100% but what do you expect for the price you pay on these.