Best truck cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I'm looking for one to cover my truck and protect the new paint. Its garage kept but still want to cover her for added protection.

What do you guys recommend and where to buy

PCA4208

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think lmc truck makes a nice one now. They have three different models depending on the amount of protection you need.

OP
OP
Lethal Hemi

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Thanks! Ill check them out. Is LMC the initials for something?

Chewy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
If ALL you need is dust protection, the thinner and lighter, the better. The big thing to remember, is to have the vehicle spotless before installing it. Any dust at all and it's guarantee'd to scratch. If your vehicle isn't corrected and flawless, you may not care.

A lot of guys will literally buy two or three king size sheets and have them sewn together and use them to cover the vehicles. When it gets removed, they'll wash it before re-covering it. We OCD detailers take it over the top a bit, but our cars show it.

OP
OP
Lethal Hemi

Lethal Hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
If ALL you need is dust protection, the thinner and lighter, the better. The big thing to remember, is to have the vehicle spotless before installing it. Any dust at all and it's guarantee'd to scratch. If your vehicle isn't corrected and flawless, you may not care.

A lot of guys will literally buy two or three king size sheets and have them sewn together and use them to cover the vehicles. When it gets removed, they'll wash it before re-covering it. We OCD detailers take it over the top a bit, but our cars show it.

That's how I am. I baby my truck and always want to keep it show ready. Good idea about the cover and king size sheets