Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SMKN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I put joe in, but he never responded, so as far as I know he never accepted nor would he have pics, I think it would be ok to give jay his spot, and if joe comes back and wants in he can have my spot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone seen joe on any other sites? It is a shame that he is not around bc he is a good guy.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Same thing here, I tried messaging him a long while back and never heard anything.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
Hey Craig nice to hear from ya. I hope you get another ram so you will stop trolling on the ferd forums and kick it with us

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
trolling ferdsites? man thats wrong....okay so right now jay gets joe's spot.....craig also could you pass me the numbers list .....

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
well im pretty sure the wheels will be painted black to suffice my need for blackness....i plan on painting them my self and also plan on re-doing the grill shell as it needs it, im sure it may take me a week to do so as ill prolly do a wheel or 2 at the same time. i also have another surprise to add to the truck which i will hopefully be picking up this weekend which that needs to be painted also. so while im painting i figured id finish it up by getting my handles and what not done also....so be watching for my spray bomb thread that will show what i do....as the bumpers will be the last chrome thing for now as i need money to get them p/c'ed and i wont have it for a lil while, im doing this stuff to keep busy and i know i wont ever be able to resell the wheels so why not paint them and if it ever gets sold they can go with it and ill keep the slides that will be purchased next year.....

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
yes yes we do. i know a few black trucks on here that arent in here. hold on

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
black hemi demon. i sent him a message

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
yeah he is a late nighter but he is on quite a bit. pretty good guy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Oh, that is why I am not familiar. Me and late night don't go together during the work year.

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
every other week i have no choice....at least i have a connection at work

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That is nice that you have a connection at work. At my work they have the worst filters ever, can't get on anything.