Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Shaggy and I are going to be putting a calendar together for the forum all colors welcome .

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
no discrimination huh.....hey raider you got some pics ?....i was thinkin of stealing an idea you did just not sure if its the same i got one thing in mind but remembered you did something similar.....

Last edited:

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
yup never mind i found the pics after a ton of searching similar idea for sure...pretty damn close actually thanks for the steal...

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
nope still not yet, i know you and af were trying to weasel it out from us for a while there...i cant until something comes in....but i am accenting my doors in areas with gloss black....

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
nope still not yet, i know you and af were trying to weasel it out from us for a while there...i cant until something comes in....but i am accenting my doors in areas with gloss black....

Come on man, throw us a bone. Otherwise we might have to start searching through some old raiderjay threads to find your plan :D

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
if you wanted to find it you could, i did....but the gloss black will look sexy on the charcoal i think.....

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah, I would look but I am doing school work in another window so I can't really find the energy to do that and search.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
does anyone know if i can get an exact charcoal match to paint the creamish crap panels in my truck?....i can get black headliner material and do that myself but the a/b pillars are that nasty cream color....i know somebody did this a while back and i dont remember if it was an exact match.....the reason i say black headliner is because eventually i wanna redo my seats with black leather skins...

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
joe bad ass truck man. that thing is beastly.

jay the eagle has landed and the sparrow will fly south for the winter.

jay its called dark slate gray. the dealership has it in rattle cans ass wipe, you had better not get your done before me. seriously though that is the creme de la creme. i saw an all blacked out interior on a srt-10 on unique whips or what ever that show was called, it is awesome. get r done buddy

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
thanks jack ass, i guess mine would be a slate gray charcoal interior with black accents....not blacked out but close....