Black Truck Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Rocket, what happened to your original headrests?

Truck was originally bought new in texas, by a leasing company. They tossed the oem headrests.and took off the original decal. (I'm not missing the latter)
Then it was shipped to conn. and owned by a woman, she hit the lottery and traded it in to the wallingford dealer.where a friend of mine actually owned it for two years. Thats when he traded it in for the dodge avenger. I walked in the door and saw her for the first time in Jan 2010. bought it thirty days later. been on the come back trail ever since. Not blowing smoke up my ass but I feel I'm the best thing that has happened to this truck. If she had a soul she would be grateful. Jtol. 55 k on her now i drive her everyday, got her at 51k.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's a shame that they tossed the originals but at least you found a new set.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
very well....i think we can all come to an agreement we all love our trucks enough to spend money on them and keep buying them things....and guys ill have more pics later....

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Yep We all no what father time can do to a neglected truck. At least I'm upgradeing as I go along. More than the other three owners. Albeit the last one had it the longest so far.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
i saw them rocket even commented on buying em if they were black i thought you had some, if not i would have told you....

I was biting my lip as I had read this post ^^ Saying thank GOD he loves black!! lmao. Thanks Jjay, I had this guy locked up in a hurry. No doubt he is cranking the web site on dt. Specially the classifieds. Hottest selling things on there imo. Naw n/r **** can't sell...Yeah right!!lol.

Last edited:

OklaHemi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
new age hemi
back to stock is sometimes best. my exhaust will be taking a similar turn next spring.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
In this case it sets the truck apart from the rest imo. A true blacked out night runner, with the headrests to prove it. nothing wrong with the blacked out look, just thinking (and I could be wrong) that the night runner look is copied,more often than not.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
In this case it sets the truck apart from the rest imo. A true blacked out night runner, with the headrests to prove it. nothing wrong with the blacked out look, just thinking (and I could be wrong) that the night runner look is copied,more often than not.

Now you just need your hood and you will be set.

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
ha... the list is so long i need a winning lotto ticket but then id prolly sell it buy a new 10 and trick that one faster than raiderjay6 can....

Bad Habit

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Modded 4.7l
no, i drop off wheels tomorrow....to the blaster who will then drop them off at the coater, who will then call me when complete, they are doing black right now so the coater hopes to have them by wed at the latest cause they will be doing white for a few days....i hope they are complete by the end of the week...i guess my guy couldnt come thru(doesnt answer texts) so i went to the next best place and ill deal with it myself.....

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
It really never ends, does it.

No way, I'm pondering if my headrests, (which got shipped today) qualifies as a mod. If anything too quench the mod fever that seems to afflict everyone. it never ends.....But it does have a calming effect,getting mods. til the next Til the next idea comes along. I am so lucky that Bullit landed these headrests on me. I would of never been on dt. I'm sure of it. I think Karma could of had something to do with it. Not sure. But when you think that only 2000 were made the odds get extremely slimmer imo.I actually pm'ed a counter offer saying I actually had a n/runner,Ther as one other interested dt guy, his was a red ram nice truck but ,Turns out his wife had better taste in his truck lol. He said he wasn't able to get them and to have at'em.
Jjay. If they were black on black, I wouldn't care if you jumped on them,although I would kidd you too no end! lol, stock is where I'm going with the interior. But lifting the embroidery onto black cloth Would look sick (in a good way!).:naughty:
off too work later dudes.....

Last edited: