BlkXpress's Build/mods thread (Pic Heavy)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where did you get the upper glove box cover and what all needs to be done to install one?

axemann030773

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Very nice what you've accomplished. Its simply beautiful man. Great job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
BlkXpress

BlkXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks all!

I would love to get a set for mine, only make them white. Keep up the good work.
That would look sick! If I had a white truck I always thought about that route as well, or a white lip with black spokes

Where did you get the upper glove box cover and what all needs to be done to install one?
Allmoparparts

Door - 1NM86DX9AA
Bin - 1RF25DX9AA
Striker - 68050731AA
Screws - 6505628AA x4

Not sure if this link will work or not
Ram 1500 Glove Box Kit - Black - '13-'14 (Part No: See Desc.)

SuperTrooper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Thanks! Definitely gonna get that for my truck. Don't like the open bin. Sweet ride, by the way! I just got mine a week ago...ready to start work on it.

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
What brand and size are your tires?

OP
OP
BlkXpress

BlkXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks! Definitely gonna get that for my truck. Don't like the open bin. Sweet ride, by the way! I just got mine a week ago...ready to start work on it.
Let the money pit begin! Hahaha. It's definitely nice working on it. This is my first vehicle I have been able to say that I have done the work on by myself, or been able to help with the work being done and not relying on someone else completely. It's a great feeling

What brand and size are your tires?

Bf Goodrich- G force Ta/ KDW- 305/40/22. I wanted staggered, 285s upfront and 305 in the back, but they only offered 305 for 22"s

Reactions: PX8

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
They look great, wheels and tires. We got a lot of that ice/snow stuff too. IN MIDDLE GA! We had a team from Israel training us on an upgraded fighter helmet and those dudes were hating life big time. They closed Robins Air Force Base for two and half days. Nothing like getting paid to play in the snow and yeah I have to hand it to Goodyear, these tires aren't that bad, just a little too soft in the sidewalls. But my heat pump froze over one night and I broke my middle toe walking out to it at night, with a shi-ty flash light. I have a streamlight now!

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Nice lookin' Express. I love the black but couldn't tolerate keepin' it clean, lol. :welcome:

I'll be honest with you. I keep about an 1/8 of an inch of wax on the hood and black isn't that bad. Of course I'm kidding about the 1/8 inch, it's more like a 1/4!

J/K

OP
OP
BlkXpress

BlkXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just a teaser... finally getting around to painting some things and wiring up some different things.

C3122B1C-4BE0-4FC6-B816-1326024E9A36.jpg

PX8

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Express Crew Cab
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Now your ready to put you a University of Georgia tag on the front!

Birddog

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Bright White 3500 Laramie 4X4 Long Bed
Engine
6.7 Cummins TD, 3.73
He's probably not a Longhorn being from Texas and all... lol

The truck is lookin great.

OP
OP
BlkXpress

BlkXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks

And yeah, Hook em! If only they still played well. Weren't even ranked last year -.-

Brody57

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey man I have a question about your 2/4 drop. When you first put it on, did you have any problems with the stock rims and the Wrangler SR-A tires?

OP
OP
BlkXpress

BlkXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Are the wrangler's the ones that came on the stock wheels? Didn't pay attention to the stockers.... as far as issues with the stock tires, they would only rub/hit the liner if I hit a bump/dip at about 80mph plus...

If you aren't gunning it anywhere you should be good to go. The bumps have to be pretty good sized too

12 Ram Express

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I feel your pain me and a buddy rebuild the trans in my gfs car not to long ago kinda ate into my torque converter budget, btw had to order a set of new cats got busted big time but got out of it cause i said mine were stolen and i was ordering new ones to put on lol so make sure you dont decided to go catless lol

OP
OP
BlkXpress

BlkXpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I feel your pain me and a buddy rebuild the trans in my gfs car not to long ago kinda ate into my torque converter budget, btw had to order a set of new cats got busted big time but got out of it cause i said mine were stolen and i was ordering new ones to put on lol so make sure you dont decided to go catless lol

That sucks, but would have sucked more without the quick thinking.... they don't really check for that down here, that I am aware of. I know other cities do, but not in my immediate area.

My girl got pulled over a few times for having no front license plate, but I get left alone. Guess the officers appreciate my truck's beauty :crazy: