Block Heater Temp 2022 2500 6.7

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonkiting

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Hello I've got 12 volt solution aftermarket command start on my truck, it shows the temperature of my block it's currently showing -20 f , same as outdoor temperature, two weeks ago truck would not start went into shop as when I put multimeter to plug it read read 0 in ohms setting, when it was indoors at shop they were getting a reading and told me it was working, anybody have problems with block heater not working properly. Thanks. I've attached screenshot of command start screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221219-074210.png
    Screenshot_20221219-074210.png
    383.1 KB · Views: 9

DILLIGAF

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Plug it into a smart plug and monitor the current draw thru the app.

Thats how I was able to pinpoint the issue on my wifes Jeep.

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Hello I've got 12 volt solution aftermarket command start on my truck, it shows the temperature of my block it's currently showing -20 f , same as outdoor temperature, two weeks ago truck would not start went into shop as when I put multimeter to plug it read read 0 in ohms setting, when it was indoors at shop they were getting a reading and told me it was working, anybody have problems with block heater not working properly. Thanks. I've attached screenshot of command start screen.

You should be able to hear the block heater starting to heat the coolant shortly after plugging it in, if not you have a problem...