Body Cab Mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bennutts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Has anyone replaced the a-pillar body cab mounts? I've got a ton of squeak and clunk and that's what I have narrowed it down to after doing some research. I did search for threads on this website but didn't come across anything for 4th gen Rams.

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
i could be wrong but it looked like the whole cab needs to be lifted up to replace the body mounts

DodgeDude99

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
i could be wrong but it looked like the whole cab needs to be lifted up to replace the body mounts

treat it like a body lift. Loosen the bolts on one side, remove the bolts on the other and jack that side up to do the work, let down, leave the loose and do the same process on the other side.

OP
OP
Bennutts

Bennutts

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
treat it like a body lift. Loosen the bolts on one side, remove the bolts on the other and jack that side up to do the work, let down, leave the loose and do the same process on the other side.

This is the process I’m gonna try. The truck has over 140k on it but I’m still within the 3/36 from the dealership. I also have an extended warranty. Think that there is any chance I can get the dealership which is not a Ram dealer, to fix this under warranty since there is a TSB for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk