Bone stock 2016 5.7 tradesman quad suspension improvement question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JimGregory

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
There is a lifted sub and a lowered sub but no standard sub so here it is.
My truck has 25000 miles or so. Rides real nice. Don't need it leveled, lifted, or lowered.
I would like to investigate a better road ride. I see off road shocks but is there anything for a 4 wheel drive ram to radically improve the road ride?
I was an offroader in another life. Now I am a commuter and occasional road tripper.
Thanks!
Jim

BIG RED HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L/392CI
I'm assuming you don't want to put a lot of money into it, so I would go with upgraded shocks like Fox or Bilstein to name a couple.

JoshR104

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Check out Thuren tuned kings... they are $$$ but if you are looking for the ultimate on road ride his tuned for street are pretty much the best you will find for ride quality. I have a set on my truck at all four corners and it definitely rides much smoother than stock on road and really shines over bumps / cracks in the road at speed around turns.

OP
OP
JimGregory

JimGregory

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Check out Thuren tuned kings... they are $$$ but if you are looking for the ultimate on road ride his tuned for street are pretty much the best you will find for ride quality. I have a set on my truck at all four corners and it definitely rides much smoother than stock on road and really shines over bumps / cracks in the road at speed around turns.

Ya I don't want to spend that kind of coin. I am thinking the Bilstein 4600 maybe to be specific. Just wonder if they are a big improvement over my fairly fresh stock shocks.