Camo Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Anyone got an opinion on the "Sportsman Camo Covers" by Camotruckseats.com? I'm looking for those seats that are basically bulletproof. High-density/ballistic nylon, that kind of thing.

OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
OK, let me ask it this way. Does anyone have a recommendation for the bulletproof-type seat covers for a 2023 2500? Someone out there has to have put seat covers on that they love or hate. ;)

OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So, no one has put any aftermarket seat covers on their truck? Guess I'm all alone here, fending for myself. I'll be OK. I'm not scared, or anything, but if I don't make it home for supper you'll know what happened. :oops:

OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I have Covercraft Carhart camo, only use them during hunting season tho to protect the seats. For the back seat I use a dog protector, not fitted cover.
Thank you, I've seen those. How tight do they fit? I'm looking for seat covers that are going to be permanent and are tight as a drum. The kind where you almost need a tool to install them because they're so snug.

chopperman1

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Rebel
Engine
5.7L HEMI
They fit fantastic, nice and tight and are very contoured. That said, I have leather seats so it wiggles around a bit in the butt and lower back area. May/may not experience the same with the cloth seats.

OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Can't beat Clazzio, if you have the cash. They are so tight they are a pain to install but they look great.
Great seat! Unfortunately, they don't come in any camo pattern.

OP
OP
Tulecreeper

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
They fit fantastic, nice and tight and are very contoured. That said, I have leather seats so it wiggles around a bit in the butt and lower back area. May/may not experience the same with the cloth seats.
Unfortunately, it only comes in that one camo pattern. Thanks for the link, though!